- A Filipino womanhood that emerges with dignity and self-worth out of the mire of misfortune and human cruelty, through God’s unending grace.
- To provide a home where broken lives may find wholeness of spirit and integrity and to enable women and their families to become contributing members of society.
- Promoting physical, mental, emotional and spiritual healing and growth of unfortunate women and children.
- Helping unwed mothers plan for eventual return to society and for the child’s future.
- Providing care and nurture for infants.
- Caring for destitute and orphaned children until proper homes can be found for them.
- Providing temporary shelter for battered women and abused children.